Monday 12 December 2011

Near the end of Episode 1 of Bottled Passion

The first picture with the 4 men, are the people who are collecting their money from Tsui Sam (Niki Chow). The reason is because Tsui Sam's brother, Tsui Peng (Raymond Cho) bought some low-rated beans (I think) which causes the soy sauce (family business) to taste bad. Then, Tsui Sam tells them to give her 3 days.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The second picture shows a woman crying. I don't know who that is. Maybe it will be revealed in the later episodes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The third picture shows Tsui Sam going to Pun Sin's office to ask for financial help. But, he was not in the office. So, she waited and waited.
NEXT SCENE-------------------------------
Shows Pun Sin entering a house.
NEXT PICTURE-----------------------------------
It shows Pun Sin's friend, going crazy because she was dumped and killed herself.
NEXT SCENE-------------------------------
Shows Tsui Sam praying, asking her deceased father for help as she could not lose the family business. Suddenly, Pun Sin hands her a handkerchief and says, "Tell me your problem, I will definitely solve it."
Something like that ==
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OKAY OKAY UMMM........... I'll try to summarize till ep 4 cause I'm..... going KL tomorrow afternoon :D 
So I'll try my best, I think.