Monday 12 December 2011

Bottled Passion Page Picture

I don't know why but I suddenly felt the urge to post some pictures of HK dramas I am currently watching, even though I am at the latest now (Episode 4, watching episode 5 tonight :D). I've put the 4 pictures into 2 versions. I'll post more later :)


The first picture - Tung Pun Sin (Raymond Wong) mistook Tsui Sam (Niki Chow) to be his childhood friend. The 2 pictures with the kids are Tung Pun Sin when he was young and his childhood best friend who cannot walk properly because she had an accident when she was younger.




They made a promise when they were younger, which is, to meet at the place every 10 years. He has been waiting for 20 years and he still couldn't meet his childhood friend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I don't want to type any more ==
Maybe I'll post more pictures later.....