Monday 12 December 2011

Continuation with Bottled Passion Episode 2

Tsui Sam started reading out Ah Fung's letter, assumed her will.


Assume that I'm Ah Fung--------- I only remember a bit so, it is' so detailed and sounds crappy.


I have been working at the Ko's family supermarket for a year already. I met this guy, he's been wooing me lately but I didn't accept it because he is married. One day, I decided to resign to avoid him but when I passed him my resignation letter, he kneeled down and said that he will only love me and his wife didn't have the will to give birth to a heir. I was so touched. He bought a house for me and we've been together for about 2 months. 
One day, his wife came to my house. She scolded me and Yi Tai defended me. The argument was very intense until she slapped me hard on the cheek and I accidentally hit the shelf next to me.
The hot water that I put in the pot before dropped and I felt hot water all over my face. I shouted and shouted.
I waited and waited in the hospital for him. He finally came one day! I was so happy. But, he only came to tell me that he wanted to leave me. I refused to let him go. He pushed me aside and threw a pile of money to me.Tears were falling like a waterfall. He said that whoever that looked at me will feel like puking and that my tears were meaningless to him.
The doctor says that even thought my face is healed, it will leave a scar. I opened my bandage. I looked like a monster whenever I see myself in the mirrors. He was the one who caused me to suffer like this, but I just can't seem to forget him.
Mom, I really can't take it any longer, just take it like you never gave birth to me. Take care.
From, Ah Fung.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah Fung's mother rushed towards him and hit him with all she got. Ko Yi Tai, however, denied and demanded for proof. Tears were coming out of Tsui Sam's eyes. She lifted her other hand, showing that she was holding onto pictures which showed Ko Yi Tai and Ah Fung in lovey-dovey moments.


Ko Yi Tai looked at her in surprise. He never knew that the pictures would be brought up again. He rushed to Tsui Sam but was stopped by Tsui Peng and Tsui On. Obviously, he wanted to destroy the proof. He felt so pissed he left and was chased by the paparazzis. (Must be a pain o.o)


A shadow was seen at the corner of the door. Tung Pun Sin said, "Thank you, Tsui Sam." Thank you for avenging Ah Fung. 
FLASHBACK 1 (Hospital)-----------------------------------
Tung Pun Sin came to Ah Fung's ward. Ah Fung was surprised as she was just dumped by Ko Yi Tai. 
Ah Fung : *quickly covers her scalded face with her long curly hair* Who are you? Did Yi Tai told you to come?
Pun Sin : I've been following you both these past few months. I've seen how he hid you and what he did to you. All this time you were in the hospital, he visited you. But, I guess it's only to leave you.
Ah Fung : WHO ARE YOU!? How do you know so much about Yi Tai and me?!
Pun Sin : I'm the same as you! I've been suffering because of the Ko family. Spit out their secrets and make them suffer.
Ah Fung : I can't! They're too rich and powerful!
Pun Sin : You can! I will help you. I can definitely help you.
FLASHBACK 2 (House)-------------------------------------
The lamp at the side table fell down and it was flashing like continuous lighting.
Pun Sin : Are you done acting crazy?! Even though you torture yourself Ko Yi Tai won't pity you!     He won't even look at you!
Ah Fung : Yi Tai.... Why?... You told me that you'd love me only! Let me see you.... I miss you... Yi Tai....
Pun Sin : Whoever who looked at you would feel like puking! Cry! Keep on crying! Your tears are meaningless! Those are the words Ko Yi Tai said to you. Why are you still not over him?!
Ah Fung : Yi Tai.... Come back to me... Even though you love someone else, I will still love you. I'd do anything for you, even die for you.
Foam were coming out from her mouth. She fell on the sofa and died.
Pun Sin : Ah Fung! Are you alright? Hang on! I'll get you to the hospital! Hang on! You still have a mother, why are you so reckless?!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He stood up and left. Water piled in his eyes but no tears came out. 




Next episode's summarization (don't know how to say it, LOL) , tomorrow morning, i hope... I'll be leaving for KL soon so I won't be updating my blog for a while.


N E X T      E P I S O D E