Sunday 12 February 2012

Guilty Crown Episode 16

 

 

 




Shu is so evil now is what I thought but when he told Inori it was to bring everyone safely out of Tokyo, I don't know what should I think about anymore. Inori, after Shu said that he only needed her, she was smiling so evilly. That moment, I thought Mana? 
After Shu fought Argo, he found out that Hare died not because of a genomic weapon created by the government but because her Void broke...

When Argo was saving Souta, he asked Shu about discrimination and I thought Shu would actually say distinction but he said distinguishing. That's...evil.
I think Inori is Mana. She killed the people who wanted to see if there was a tattoo on her back. And she smiled so evilly while talking to Shu, for a moment only but Shu sensed it. And she killed Kuhoin when Kuhoin wanted to tell everyone that when Voids are broken, the user will die. 
I wonder if he killed Argo. Damn! After taking out Argo's Void, he had a creepy laugh. 
It's possible that Mana is out of her slumber, right? Gai's alive too.