Saturday 11 February 2012

Guilty Crown Episode 13


I like this episode. Having a Cultural Festival to liven things up is smart and optimistic. But those guys with the military stuff who wanted to 'teach' them how harsh world is... I was wondering that time, if Shu isn't going to use anyone's Void, he can't defeat the Endlave right? I was so stupid. I forgot that, of course, everyone would be evacuated to somewhere safe in the school. 

About Ayase, feeling useless, feeling like she couldn't protect someone important to her, well, it's expected. The moment when Shu passed Ayase her Void, I was surprised. Any other Void wouldn't suit her except for those. A Void which gave her legs. Legs which could run as fast as she wanted and as high as she wanted.
Something given by Gai.
I didn't think she'd show her tears to anyone, especially Shu. But, under this situation, people who feel down, would want themselves to be acknowledged. It's only my theory but I think that they want someone who'd acknowledge and to be able to stand up on their own two feet again. 
I don't know why, but I feel really happy for Ayase. Being able to stand up on her own feet again, I couldn't do it. All I did was put it aside, trying to forget. 


Congratulations, Ayase


Ayase's taller than Shu!!!
Putting that aside, the President of Japan's provisional government decided to seal of Loop 7. I felt like he did that on purpose. So, he used the excuse, saying that they weren't any survivors who weren't highly cancerous. And sealing Loop 7 for 10 years?! They're getting crazier. I mean the cruel government in the anime, of course. Big crisis right now. They all thought that the sheltering would end soon so they did the Cultural Fest but now... I wonder what would happen. 

Nice new ED song.