Sunday 7 June 2015

TOKYO GHOUL


HOLY CRAP. THIS ANIME. THIS ANIME. THIS ANIME. ADI1@$%@FQ4364562#x#$!@vy%

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Yes, I'm always late to follow trends. :P

But who cares. I still watched it.


Oh my god. This is amazing. Straight to the point, and the first episode already hooks you in. Love the plot, the concept, the art, the everything man. Woots! Wish I could just delete it from my memory just so that I can watch it in awe again!

Man, I can't wait for the third season.


But, Kaneki lost his memory in the third season, didn't he? Man, they do that a lot don't they?

Didn't Teito from 07-GHOST lost his memory for a while quite late in the manga too? Ah, but he quickly regained it though.

BRUH. IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS, WATCH IT. 

NOW.

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

TRUST ME.

Also, there are censored and uncensored episodes for season 1. If you're able to handle just really gory scenes, like a detached head from a body, bloody battered up body, watch the uncensored immediately.

Because this is what we came for too. ;)

THAT MOMENT.